Tuesday, April 1, 2008

The Apocalypse Arisen


So this is FINALLY my first official post, and so to mark the occasion I thought I'd do something special.
My good friend Joe (Vader) Heredia is having a baby at some point in the near future. If you know Joe, than you know this is a shock to his system. If not, then rest assure this IS one of the signs of the Apocalypse. Be prepared for a swarm of locusts and fire to fall from the sky and all that good stuff.
Despite that heart felt warning, I do wish Joe and his wife Leti all the best and don't be surprised if I come crash the baby shower for no good reason.
So this is my rendition of what the youngin' will look like if it's a girl. As you can see, she has her mother's nose and her daddy's hair!
Congratulations you two!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank for the congrats. Let's just hope she'll take after her mother more than me.

seedoi said...

Hey
You should post that pic of the baby you had with Joe!

Caitlin Lehman said...

Haha, awesome.